A paediatric urologist is a specialist who is highly dedicated to the overall well-being of the urinary system of a child. These specialists perform numerous procedures in order to ensure the proper functioning of all the major organs in the urinary system of a child. The importance of such a field and specialists can be well understood from the fact that they operate patients who are passing through a tender phase of their and are yet to develop the required maturity and understanding in order to identify the abnormalities of that region. So the work of these specialists becomes tougher as they have to handle and operate on very delicate skin. Numerous paediatric urologists in Siliguri always recommend parents to bring their children for frequent checkups if they identify any severe symptoms that may bring drastic urinary complications. They also make a strong appeal not to ignore the possible symptoms otherwise things can take a worse turn in the future.
This article describes all the procedures that a paediatric urologist do to safeguard the proper functioning of all the major organs in the urinary system of a child. This article also features a short description of a very well-known paediatric urologist in Siliguri.
Table of Content:
1. What procedures does a paediatric urologist do?
2. Dr. Manish Madhav
What procedures does a paediatric urologist do?
The pressure on paediatric urologist is immense as they mostly perform their expertise on patients who are yet to witness the majority of their lives. But still, most of the cases end up with positive reports as highly qualified doctors with years of experience operate and take care of them. These are the procedures that a paediatric urologist does-
1. They provide strict monitoring and management of severe urinary conditions such as kidney stones, urinary tract infections, and vesicoureteral reflux to name a few.
2. They also perform different procedures in order to identify urological tract problems even before the birth of a child.
3. They also perform important surgeries in order to correct severe conditions in major organs such as the kidney, ureters and bladders. They also perform surgeries to eliminate genital abnormalities and hypospadias from the body too.
4. They also do surgeries to remove severe groin condition in children such as hydrocele/hernia, and varicocele. These surgeries are also implemented in treating a tumor in different regions such as the kidney, bladder and testis.
Dr. Manish Madhav
He is a highly renowned paediatric urologist in Siliguri who has years of experience and has helped many patients to live a restored life with no hint of any urological complications. His methods or procedures have earned him the repute and the recommendation of all these patients who were once struggling with this fateful condition but now leading a smooth life.
You must consult with a paediatric urologist if you witness any symptom in the urinary tracts that can lead to devastating results in the future.